New Position - Logistics Account Manager
Logistics Account Manager
You are an advocate to ensure each shipment is moving timely from origin to destination and being handled as requested. You are an independent, resourceful person who maintains a positive attitude and works well with others to relay information and ensure customer satisfaction.
Full Time, M-F 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Pottstown, PA, US
$40,000 onward, depending on experience.
Full benefits package: Includes Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and IRA
Responsibilities | Duties
· Creates and maintains shipments by keying and updating account and order information.
· Tracks and traces orders to ensure timeliness of shipping and receiving.
· Offers guidance and suggestions related to shipment needs.
· Provides shipment status to customers.
· Relays pertinent information, relating to customer’s need, to operations.
· Proactively resolves service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
· Escalates issues when necessary.
· Assists accounting with processing driver paperwork.
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
· Capable of multitasking while remaining organized.
· Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly.
· Ability to document important information pertaining to orders.
· Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with MS Office.
· Good phone etiquette.
· Great customer service skills
#hiring #jobopening #logistics #logisticsmanager #logisticscompany